Moscow. September 21. INTERFAX.RU Forty students in grades 7-11 engineering Bashkir Lyceum-boarding school in Ufa went to doctors with suspected food poisoning after lunch in the dining room, reported “Interfax” on Wednesday the representative of the educational institution.
“The children approached with abdominal pain. First 15 people, then, when it began to turn, we told the CPS… Only with complaints addressed 40 students”, – said the Agency interlocutor.
According to him, the students had lunch in the dining room of the Lyceum. The victims are not hospitalized.
Now in educational institution are checking the staff of the CPS.